Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 9/52

I didn't get around to posting this over the weekend. Yesterday my girls and I walked along a trail to a park. It was a decent day out but it really made me long for some nicer weather! I cannot believe how big Aubrey is getting. I let her out of the stroller for a good amount of the trail and she did great. She didn't try and run off once even though I was only holding her hand when other people came walking past (she thinks it is cute to block the path lol). I love watching my girls. Asia and Amya are such great big sisters and they really love Aubrey.

This is the first day that I really was able to play with my 85mm other than on my extension tubes. I am in love. It is so quiet and focuses so quickly.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This is the face Aubrey makes all the time when she sees my camera...all of these were taken yesterday
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Maybe one day she will stop scrunching up her face for me.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Aubrey refused to let anyone else play soccer. She is obsessed with balls and is not being very good at sharing lately, we are working on it though!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Many people ask about age gaps with kids. I always say that I love the 2 year gap between Asia and Amya. Here are some photos showing why. They are not always this lovey dovey but fights are pretty rare. They are always there for each other and play together well.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
They had no clue I was taking these. I was kind of far back (taken with my 85mm). When they seen me editing them they were mad I took them. I think they will appreciate these kind of photos one day.

I took some macros of some flowers from a tiny little conservatory but I haven't edited them yet. I will post those next week. The kids are out of school today so we will either be heading to the movies, to the glass museum, or bowling. Editing will have to wait!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the scrunch face, lol! And you are right, your girls will love those shots down the road, so precious!

    ReplyDelete