Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 8/52

I think I am starting to get into a rut again with photography. I hate most of my indoor shots of my kids (well I love them as snapshots). I am really itching for some nice weather so we can get out and do even more. Lately when I am out with the kids I don't bring my camera as often. Hopefully I fall out of this rut soon!

Spring was trying to start coming, then we got hit with a little bit of snow. I still find it hilarious when I hear people around here freaking out about a little bit of snow. I am from Nebraska so the snow we get around here is nothing to me. I have had my car practically buried in snow before lol. I am enjoying the winter I have here because next year it will be back to the place with massive amounts of snow and freezing cold temperatures. I have to say, I am not excited about going back there.

Spring trying to peek through a few days before the snow.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Then the snow came.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Now that I am done with the 3 classes I have been working on, I am going to head to the botanical gardens next weekend (hopefully) before my next classes start up. Hopefully I will get to really play with my extension tubes and come home with some great shots.

3 comments:

  1. These are great! I'm in a rut too, don't even want to get my camera out. I can't wait for some warmer days so we can get outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love every.single.one. doesn't look like a rut to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. This was the first week where I went and took picture solely because I needed to post here. I am trying hard to not miss a week.

    ReplyDelete