No shots of my kids that I am posting this week. We have been busy trying to organize the house and get rid of things we don't need anymore. Asia and Amya are great when it comes time to do this. Needless to say, that just doesn't make for great photos lol. I always feel so much better when I have boxes and bogs of things to throw out and donate. Wish I could get rid of even more of my kids' things but my husband puts up a protest and it isn't something I really care to try and argue about so he wins.
I did play around with some flowers my husband and daughter bought me for Valentine's Day. He bought some roses (have yet to edit those though, I will use those for next week I guess) and Amya picked out 2 stems of a "prettier flower" as she says. She is not a fan of roses unless they are something more than just red. I am still trying to get my focus right with macros. It is pretty tough for me to get it just right but I am having fun learning as I go.
So here are the shots of the flowers my sweet little Amya picked out.



Gorgeous photos! Love the 3rd one!
ReplyDeleteThank you! That is my favorite as well, I love the bright green with the pink.
ReplyDelete