Saturday, February 12, 2011

Week 6/52

Another week down! This year is going by quickly for me. Even though it has only been 6 weeks I am proud that I have actually posted here each week. I was such a failure with my last attempt to blog. I think having each post numbered helps force me to remember so I can't just skip a week. I am looking forward to spring so hopefully I can have some more interesting photos! I take a ton of snapshots of my girls but I am trying to post stuff other than just my mommy snapshots.

This week will be pretty picture heavy.

We had a do-over of Valentine's photos for my older girls. I got some great shots of Amya but not as many of Asia. I think she was just not into it. She will be 9 this summer. I thought she would get more willing as the time goes on but I think sometimes she just thinks I am silly when I am always having the camera in her face. Soon I will be annoying I am sure lol.

Here is miss Amya. She has since lost a THIRD tooth all in a row.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The first one is the shot Asia picked for her card. She didn't care for her smile in her heart pictures lol.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


This was Aubrey's reaction to me trying to get her to sit for me.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I tried the lollipop but it was pretty much a failure. She was bouncing around so much none were really in focus then she dropped the lollipop and it broke. Here are 2 outtakes and the most decent shot (only one in focus lol) of her.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I got my extension tubes this week. I can't wait to really try them out. I played around a little with some flowers I had.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment