Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 5/52

I finally got around to editing a small handful of photos from the week.

Last weekend my kids did a cheer camp at the local high school and performed during their basketball game. They had a blast. The photos from the even are less than stellar. With the equipment that I have I just can't get awesome shots in a gym like that. There were so many kids doing the dance and cheers during the performance that I could barely see to get clear shots of my kids.

Here is a shot of Asia. Don't mind the coloring, the lack of sharpness, or any of the other issues lol.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Here is Amya's toothless grin before she lost her second top middle tooth the other day (I didn't get to the newest shots yet). She has been so excited about losing these 2 teeth and loves her gap haha.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

While the older kids at school Aubrey and I like to paint a lot. She is always so funny when we do art so I took some shots of her while she made some hearts for Valentine's Day.
Each time she forgets from the last time how bad the paint tastes.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
To Aubrey the world ended when I told her not to paint the table. Of course I had to be a bad mommy and get several crying shots.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
These 2 are not photos I took this week. Part of me doing this 52 weeks is to help me work on editing. The other day I decided to work on a few more shots of the flowers I took last week.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I attempted to get photos for Asia and Amya's Valentine's Day cards but it was a fail. I guess I just wasn't in the mood or something because the few that were in focus had their eyes closed or a goofy look on their face lol. We will attempt them today or one day this week.

A few days ago I was given my birthday present early since I already (accidently) opened it half way. My husband did good this year and got me something I have been wanting a long time...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I haven't had a chance to play with it much but so far I am in love! It is so sharp and quiet. It takes no time to find and lock focus.

I also ordered a set of extension tubes last week. They should be here Monday or Tuesday. I am excited to learn how to use them!

1 comment:

  1. These are so precious! I love the one of Aubrey crying - it's definitely one to show here when she's older! :)

    ReplyDelete