Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 5 delayed

I have my photos taken but have yet to edit them. My plan was to do so last night but for the first time in a very long time I ended up going to sleep early. Usually I will be up until 1-2 am or even later but I was out a little before 10. I guess I need to get sick more often in order to get some sleep! My husband is also now working night shift and I just don't sleep well when he isn't home (he was off last night). I should be use to it after all the time he has been away from us for training and being in Iraq but that is something I guess I just don't get use to. I love having the bed to myself but I just can't fall asleep no matter how hard I try.

Speaking of my husband, we should find out on Valentine's day whether he is getting out of the Army or not. I have been so anxious to find out. I just want to know IF he is getting out. I am use to dealing with not knowing WHEN. Plus, once we know he is getting out there is a big chance the kids and I will head back to our hometown before him. I would like to move while he still has a job so I can find us a place to live and a job for myself. I am quite terrified of this transition. It wouldn't have been so bad if we had longer to plan for it. He was just told in September (I think lol) that this is a possibility. We assumed he would be in until at least 2013. It kind of threw us through a loop but we are just going with the flow and trying to figure things out the best we can. I am excited to live around my family again, mostly my sister, her kids, and my grandma. Right now we don't plan on living there for long. Hopefully once I finish school we will find jobs somewhere else. I just don't see me being happy living in Nebraska again longterm. While I am in school it will be great because we will have help with the kids.

Today is deep cleaning day so I should stop hiding out in my room and help since I have been done with my school work for almost 30 minutes now. I will try and get some photos edited and posted tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment