Thursday, January 6, 2011

Week 1/52

This week has flown by! I didn't get to take as many photos as I hoped. I let myself get behind on some of my school work so I had to play catch up...not fun with an almost 20 month old running around. I have been exhausted all week, as has my daughter but of course she has been refusing to sleep. None of my kids have been in the mood for photos either so I gave them a break this week.

Falling asleep on the stairs even before breakfast was served (this is SOOC except the WM of course)


I went out today while the little one actually slept for a few minutes. This time of the year the trees and such are not as interesting but I still tried to play a little.
All taken with my Tamron 28-75mm at 75mm.

2 comments: