Friday, December 31, 2010

New Start

Yeah, this blog was severely neglected. Starting tomorrow it will be my 52 week photography blog. I will post new photos at least once a week. A lot of changes will be made in 2011 so hopefully my photography will continue to grow right along with me. I am taking time for me this new year. I will work on a hobby that I love but it has taken a backseat. I have still been reading up on things but I haven't taken the time to fully practice. I plan to really focus on editing since that is my main weak point.

2011 will be about me. I have put myself on the backburner for so long. I will continue on with my school, my photography, and myself physically and mentally. This should be a good year for me.

Here are a few recent photos.




3 comments:

  1. linked over from SPN. looking forward to following your 2011 journey. beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am really hoping I stick with it the entire year. I think it will really help me improve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know it is sometimes hard to stay motivated! i'll be stopping by! your girls are so cute though so you have great material.

    ReplyDelete