I am going to try and continue to include at least one non kid shot and at least one kid shot this year. Not sure if I will keep that up the way this weather is but we will see.

The bath is one place I can usually catch a good shot of her.

A little TMI but this was right before she pooped in the tub. Out of 3 kids this was the first time it happened to me so I guess I am lucky in that aspect. When she realized it she jumped up and stood in the corner pointing and yelling "ewwwww" over and over. It was the funniest thing. Of course I took photos of her doing so but I won't be posting since it is a fully body shot.

I am really hoping this year my editing will improve. That is one thing I never took the time to really learn. Up until a few months ago the majority of my photos are all untouched.
Next week I will have 2 other pretty faces to show no matter what they think!
These are gorgeous and the water drop shot is fabulous! What lens were you using?
ReplyDeleteThank you! I used my Tamron 28-75mm for all of these. I did have to crop the water drop some. I think some extension tubes will be next to purchase.
ReplyDeleteThe water drop is amazing...luv that first one of her...just beautiful
ReplyDelete