Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Week 17/52

A little late with this post but at least I am doing it! Saturday I was out all day with an old friend and my kids, it was such a nice day to spend be outside all day. I have known this girl since Jr High but haven't seen her since she left for college. When I was in Germany we found each other online and she ended up moving here. It's great having such a familiar face around. It's crazy how you can go years without talking to someone and you can just pick up right where you left off. It took a while for us to find time to get together for more than a coffee date when she gets off work, but now that her husband is away for training for the Air Force we have been seeing each other more often.

All last week I put off doing my school work. Every week I say I won't wait until the weekend to finish it but it never fails that I have a ton of work to do on the weekends. Instead of taking time to make this post Sunday or yesterday I buckled down and finished all of my work from the week, which was a ton! Sunday was gorgeous, it has to be a crime to sit inside and do school work on such a nice day in Washington. I did take it out front for a little bit so the kids could enjoy the sunshine.

A week ago I got the older girls' hair cut. It is shorter than they wanted but they needed it. Of course now that it has been a little while they love it. I think they just like that it is so much easier on them when I comb it out! They actually let me take them out back to get some basic shots of them. I need to re-edit a few of them, the coloring is all over the place and I am not happy with the first conversion, but these will have to do for now.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

1 comment: