Friday, May 20, 2011

Catch up

I have kind of taken a break from photography and from the internet. I have still been getting on but not doing much outside of my school work. There is a lot going on with me so it was kind of a much needed break. I am not sure when I will fully pick back up again but hopefully it will be soon. The term is almost over. I only have a few assignments left from one class then I am done. Overall I have done great. I have my goals set for school and I hope nothing gets in my way. I changed it up a little from what I originally planned. I am still going for the same thing but I decided to go to a different school. Bad thing is, it is MUCH more expensive but at the end of the 2 years (starting fall 2012) I will have an associates degree and a bachelor's degree. The entire associates transfers into the bachelor's, then add in the classes I am doing this year and I will only have one semester of work to do, which will be sitting in on different areas like mammograms, MRIs etc. This route is also better because the first two semesters won't be a full 40 hours a week like it would have been going through the hospital's program. That will make it easier to work and see my kids more too, which is a great thing!

Here are a few photos from the past few weeks. The editing is all over the place. When I feel up to it I will go through and redo them, and work on the ones I haven't even gotten to yet!

These first ones are from when I met up with my old friend. It was a great day just hanging out, not stressing about anything that is going on.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Aubrey's first dentist appoitment
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Aubrey hanging out on her birthday. Hard to believe my baby is already 2! I plan on making a post for her birthday, hopefully this weekend I will get that done since it is already late!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments:

Post a Comment