Friday, April 22, 2011

Flashback Friday!

Today was a no brainer, I had to pull out an Easter photo. This was from 2009, the last year my girls had any desire to see the Easter Bunny. The poor kids at our old base in Germany were subjected to some pretty scary/sad looking Easter bunnies and Santas through the years.

I didn't take Aubrey this year. I had good intentions but she has been sick all week. She is finally feeling a little better, she is just full of snot now. Glad she is improving so she can go enjoy the Easter egg hunt tomorrow. We are going to one in the city and then later in the day getting together with our neighbor and her 3 boys to do one on our street. I wanted to also get some posed shots of the kids but that will have to wait. I would rather have them be snot free!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Link up with Jen at 525,600 Minutes for Flashback Friday every week! It is always fun looking back at everyone's old photos.
Flashback Friday

4 comments:

  1. also pulled an easter one...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that bunny, LMAO! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I should do a post one day with all the various Santas and bunnies these kids had to deal with-I just need to find them all to scan. No wonder they already have no desire to go see it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol...can i just say that i just came back just so that i could look at that bunny again..cracking up.

    ReplyDelete