Aubrey loves the water. She will try to stay in the tub until the water is cold. I let her stay in as the water drains. She tries to make use of the water all the way until the end. As it gets low she lays down and splashes around. I think once we either move or find out we will be here longer I will do some swim lessons with her, I think she would really enjoy it.

Here are some (okay, a lot) of the macros from the little conservatory that I went to last weekend. These were not taken this week but I edited them during the week so I am including them.


I loved this leaf that had a flower in it.






I still have a long ways to go but I am pretty pleased for my first time doing them outside of my home. I took Asia with me and she had fun looking at the different kinds of flowers and telling me what ones she wanted pictures of. My plan was to get some shots for their bathroom, not sure if any of these will go up though.
No comments:
Post a Comment