I have my final watermark now. After other have been having their photos taken I figured I should use something that can't be cropped out as easily. Sorry if it is distracting but I would be devastated if I found out anyone took any of my kids' pictures.
This week my second daughter, Amya, got an award at school. She is doing fantastic this year. Her reading and math have just taken off. She is now reading a grade level ahead. She also lost another tooth today. I took pictures but they are still on the camera.
Here she is getting her award. I really need better equipment for these kind of situations.

Here is a little bit of sisterly love. Aubrey loves her big sisters so much. I love watching my girls interacting with each other. They all love each other and get along so well. I am sure through the years that will change so I will take all that I can right now! The coloring was awful in these. My oldest girls' room is full of bright orange and bright pink, not ideal for photos at all!

I did my first round of Valentine's Day pictures. I am not too happy with them. I am waiting on my LR3 (just ordered it yesterday) since my trial is up. I had to use PSE8 which I am not as comfortable with. I usually do most of my editing in LR. I know the coloring isn't consistent in these.
{taken with my 50mm f/1.8 which hasn't been used much at all lately}
{notice her teeth...they were so loose that they kept hanging forward lol}



My husband brought me some flowers yesterday so I used one to play with.
{taken with my Tamron 28-75mm}

Those kisses are so sweet!!
ReplyDelete